keskiviikko 22. huhtikuuta 2015

I like it in the city when the air is so thick and opaque


"I have been travelling to countries years

But this is the place I wanted to know

London, that is the place for me"




Another week gone.

I had such big plans for the last week but somehow I didn't manage to do anything I should have. Goddammit.

Everything goes pretty smoothly at work. Today I was in the office and learned to make a lot of new different bookings from other agents, like Flight Centre and Expedia. One day of office work is enough in a week, but it was nice to learn something new. I'm starting to feel like an expert in the tours and last Saturday I was training one new girl, so I have a good feeling that I've gotten better and I am being trusted. Overall, it's starting to get busy as the summer comes closer and the amount of tourists is growing all the time. But it's alright, I prefer busy days more than the quiet ones.

The weather has been so nice for the past few weeks. The mornings are still rather cold, but the evenings are really warm and it feels like a miracle when the sun is shining from the cloudless sky. Sometimes it's almost too hot already. But I'm not complaining! Also, the trees have gotten their leaves really fast and so many flowers have grown up. I was a few days off from the tours and suddenly the whole surroundings of the Buckingham Palace were green, whoa. St James' Park is really pretty at the moment, so in case you are in London for some reason, go and take a walk there :)

I was a bit lazy to take pictures during the past week (I don't know why it feels so impossible to take the camera out, ugh) but there's something:





Now I decided that I won't make any plans for this week because I probably wouldn't go on with them anyway. The musical thing what was for the last week will happen in May, that's for sure.
Though this week I went to the movies once again ooops. The popcorn I bought there tasted awesome and I loved the way how they had put them into a paper bag, haha. And talking about treats, I have ended up buying more candy than ever. Everything is just so good and different, I don't know how will I have time or money to taste them all.

The rest I have left of my last weekend's prey


I'll report more in the next week as my best friend comes here from Finland on Tuesday and I can't wait that we can finally do everything we have planned! For the rest of this week I'll try to relax a bit and sleep as it's rare to get more than a few hours sleep during the working days as I have to wake up so early.

- Tiia

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti