maanantai 13. huhtikuuta 2015

Faces on posters, too many choices

The time is running out too fast. I feel like it's always 5 am and I have to get up and go to work. I really like the life here and I have to say I haven't been this cheerful or glad in a long time, so the weeks passing by so fast makes me nervous. Could I just stop the time, please?

The routemaster tours I do almost every day have started to go by routine. It feels good to know what you are doing and what should be answered to the customers. I must admit that I don't like the office days very much, because it's just making reservations and I can't focus on the same thing for so many hours...

I've had time to visit a few places like Oxford Street, Chinatown and Brixton (this because the office is there). I think this city eats my money faster than it should even I haven't bought almost anything else but junk food and sweets/chocolate. Also I went to the movies two times to check out how the cinemas work here as I worked in one back in Finland, and they actually are pretty different.
Btw, if you are looking for a good grocery shop, go to Asda. I visited one a couple of days ago and really liked it, there was everything I needed. I even found the damn baking paper I've tried to find for two weeks, ahaha. Sour cream is still under discovery and I wonder that will I find it anywhere, maybe I have to find a Lidl or something like that first.

Also I turned 22 this week but didn't celebrate it yet as I'll do that when my friend comes here in two weeks, I only bought some little cakes which tasted bad, ugh. Though I got a musical ticket as a present, but I still haven't decided that should I go to watch Wicked or Charlie & The Chocolate Factory. Both of them seem so good that I can't pick only one!

And because everyone likes pictures, have a random bunch of them:





The weather has been kinda nice, there's been only a few rainy days within my whole stay. But that doesn't mean it would have been warm either... It's so cold in the mornings when I have to be outside for the whole time that I'm freezing. I put all the clothes I can on me and yet it's cold. Maybe it's the strong wind, I don't know. And in the afternoon it's so warm that being in a bus is torture. I'm asking the same question in every country I go - why can it never be neutral, not too hot and not too cold? Sigh.

This week I have planned going to some nice cafeteria, see a musical, try to actually take good pictures, write my thesis that is still not ready (yeah I'm probably the last one to finish it but no can do) and discover something completely new, maybe a new area.

 - Tiia



1 kommentti: